Walter K.| United States
I learned I had prostrate cancer in late May 2010. I am 67 years old, diabetic, and had both TURP surgery and hernia surgery in the past. Being a Jehovah’s Witness I was very concerned about the blood issue. Since conventional prostrate surgery is very bloody, it was not an option. Wait and watch was also not an option because of the death of my wife’s father during this process. After careful review I decided on Robotic Prostrate Surgery. It was a great choice because of the doctor involved. His name is David Samadi, M.D. He is Chief of the Division of Robotics and Minimally Invasive Surgery at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York City.
Here are a few details: Virtually no blood loss during surgery, one day hospital stay (I was able to drive back to Virginia the day after surgery), virtually no pain during or after surgery, bladder control in a little over two months, able to resume sexual activities (took a little longer).
Why choose Dr. David Samidi: experience, experience, experience
- over 500 successful surgeries / year and over 3000 to date
- virtually no blood loss during surgery – no transfusions necessary
- removal of prostrate removes risk of cancer spreading to other organs
- no pain, short recuperation period
- restorations of all functions previously held
- only surgeon involved in operation with specially trained team
- specially developed SMART Technique which spares blood vessels and nerves
- office staff – professional, caring and available
- Doctor is knowledgeable, personal and caring
I have had two major back surgeries in the past in Virginia and find this experience with the doctor, hospital and staff top notch.
Remember the name Dr. David Samadi M.D. It could save your life.Back to Testimonials Next Testimonial »